NOTICE OF YOUR FINANCIAL PRIVACY RIGHTS
- NON-DISCLOSURE POLICY AND SECURITY. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT. We collect nonpublic personal information from the following sources: Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as social security number, banking and credit history and income; Information about your transactions within On Call Cash, or others; Information we receive from consumer credit reporting agencies or similar companies; and Information we receive from other nonaffiliated third parties, such as your bank.
- CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE. We may disclose all the information we collect, as described above, to our companies and to nonaffiliated third parties in accordance within applicable law and unaffiliated third parties provided you have not opted out of such disclosure.
- CATEGORIES OF AFFILIATES and THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE. Affiliates: All On Call Cash locations; Third Parties: Entities who process or administer a financial transaction requested or authorized by you; Consumer Credit Reporting Agencies to which we permitted under law and banks, credit card companies and other financial service providers with whom you have a contractual relationship and federal, state, and local governmental departments that require us to disclose the information or where disclosure concerns fraud, theft, or criminal activity; other third parties that are permitted under 16 CFR 313.15; and Unaffiliated Third Parties such as financial service providers such as banks, mortgage companies, money service businesses and insurance companies.
- NON-AFFLIATED THIRD PARTIES AND OPT OUT PROCEDURE. To inform you of product and service opportunities that may be of interest to you, we may share all of the nonpublic information that we obtain about you, as described above, with non-affiliated third parties such as financial service providers such as credit card issuers, finance companies, money service businesses, banks, and mortgage companies.
How to Opt Out or Stop Certain Disclosures About You:
If you prefer that we do not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties you may opt out of those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of the disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, write to us at:
On Call Cash / 467 E. Silverado Ranch Blvd. Suite 110
Las Vegas, NV 89183
You may opt out of these disclosures at any time. This opt out , by law, will not apply to disclosures that are legally permitted or disclosures we make to companies that perform services on our behalf or to other financial institutions that have joint marketing agreements with us. Once we receive your request, we have a reasonable amount of time to stop the disclosures. You may always contact us for assistance if you wish to later revoke your opt out election.